Wednesday 22 August 2012

thank you

I took part in Laalaa's All Things British Swap and was paired with the lovely Victoria from Tangled Sweetpea.Yesterday my parcel of treasure arrived (I love getting parcels and letters in the post).
So here's what Victoria sent, all wrapped up in tissue paper:


Lot's of lovely presents:
Union jack coasters, Paper Chains, Tea Cakes, Union Jack Trolley Token, Cake Decorations and my favourite a beautiful Handmade Flower Brooch!......Thanks again Victoria x

Here are a few photos to show what I've been up to:

Working
 
Harvesting

Walking

Discovering Hidden Houses


P.S I have failed on the 'photo a day challenge' after 1 week- oopps!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you loved your parcel Abbie, I loved mine and blogged about it this morning :) enjoy the rest of the week,
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I also fail all of my photo challenges too ;( I hope you fun on your new course! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you have or simply to know people are reading my blog, and I will get back to you! Many thanks for looking x